Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, February 17, 2012

May the road rise up to meet you

Okay! So the decision has been made.  The application has been mailed and the trascripts have been requested.  I'm going back to school to be a Nurse.  :-D  And I am excited about this.  I finally know what I want to be when I grow up!  There are few odds and ends that still have to be wrapped up in order to be excepted into the program.  I don't think that will be as much of a problem since I've gotten a head start on the whole process. 

Even more good news to share...I got a raise.  My debt snowball will be rolling at a faster rate this season and I'm so thrilled.  I've been working non-stop for months now, well...even years and I'm beginning to see the sun through the clouds.  I continue to pray that my goals will stay right on track.



May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

1 comment: